August 19, 201610 yr comment_449457 On 8/15/2016 at 1:20 PM, andy8519 said: hi, its a technicolour TG582n I've never had any luck with thompson routers, I routinely replace them Mr Veritas God Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/40360-hikvision-dvr-ivms-4500-motion-detection-alarm-problem/page/5/#findComment-449457 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
August 19, 201610 yr comment_449459 They're shitter than your Dads haircut So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/40360-hikvision-dvr-ivms-4500-motion-detection-alarm-problem/page/5/#findComment-449459 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
August 20, 201610 yr comment_449470 go on here http://www.canyouseeme.org/ and type in your port and see if its definitely open.will tell you if router is set up and allowing forwarding Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/40360-hikvision-dvr-ivms-4500-motion-detection-alarm-problem/page/5/#findComment-449470 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.