Security Installer Community

Basson Irb1 Ptz

todcctv

not in the full trade as such, granted that might be the main issue, but have been connected to cvtv and alarms although all my electrically engineering trained apprenticed working life, not exactly diy neither. My current home site is cctv'd and visonics pmaster 30 alarmed ... I do not really know why folk are treated different if the kit is still theirs.. I deal with Optex a lot and they are just very happy to assist with their products at any time.. guess Optex is by far a larger company than Basson.We have accounts with Adi- Gardiner amounst others  so guess  not just Joe Public.

I do not really know why folk are treated different if the kit is still theirs..

support staff cost money, there probably more interested in helping those which provide an income ?

I've never heard of basson until you posted so assume their along way from mass market,

currently 1/2 working in pelco ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

never heard of Basson? wow... prob seen their kit but not known who they are... Strange to say,  staff cost money, we know!!! of which i agree, but who is to know once i get this operating as it should, it could encourage me to buy new x several... to gain a customer is harder than keeping one, i have offered to send it it! if it requires, that will cost, I was buying a better dedicated PSU, but had one / found one... How many of us buy things that you have seen , then wanted.. this might just be the same, but looking at their newer models the range is there for my requirements... all this feeds into giving them a revenue stream, albeit small to start but can,could, may lead to orders from me .We have a 4 acre site x 360 degree vulnerability. it needs kit.. and upgrading from my present kit with better technology... so when you say providing them with an income,  I guess I might just be doing that... but they never find out.

but.............. if a door is slammed in my face on my initial requests, or shut without good reason, would you go and buy from that seller? I understand the **** about trade/ public/ diy but Ill think you'll find my money is as good as the next guy who buys kit from them whether it be one unit or 10.

Mass market, not really this kit is up there with the best and really surprised you have not heard of them, http://www.bassontradecctv.co.uk/..strange I am standing up for them, but being in business for my self over 33 years I have learn to be patient and understanding with suppliers and customers.. but its like the story we have heard of in one way or another, scruffy farmer walking into Ferrari garage and being ignored... business cannot afford to be stuck up, that customer they ignore might just be the owner of some huge business... and the way customers are dealt with....Can have an impact on that business, directly or secondary by how that particular person has  been treated.

here endeth my sermon. :proud:

Mass market, not really this kit is up there with the best and really surprised you have not heard of them,

no never heard of 'em, IMHO your camera is a generic Chinese housing having only seen an imagine of the product Basson's appears to have better quality IR's fitted than the other sources who have sold similar in the UK.

using the search function your topic is the 3rd to mention basson since 2008, there even less popular in other forums.

If Basson choose not to help you, unless someone on TSI can I reckon your screwed.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God