Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9651

Hi everyone.. I'm really sorry if this is a reg question but after 30-40 mins of trawling the forums looking... I just figured I'd post.. So..

We have this alarm and am happy with its use and functions.. I'm the home owner and have a limited understanding of the panel and its workings.. We do have the installation code so can work on it..

We would like to delay the alarm triggering when returning down stairs when setting just the downstairs area on a night time.. I set it using area B.. And it gives us time to get up the stairs and out of view.. In the morning as soon as it sees us that's it... Boom.. Alarm, fireworks, spotlights etc.. Ok a little OTT but ya get my drift. Can somebody give me a step by step to put a delay on please??? Thankyou

Edited by Bactongas

It would have to be Access reverted to Entry I suspect if were talking landing pir.

The only other option is make entry zone act as normal alarm

And I never do the first one as on the typical house it would mean you could break the front door down then up the stairs all with nothing other than the entry tones.

Suspectvit just needs the pir in question to be completely removed from part b set?

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Hallway zone (entry route) just needs programming as FE on part set.

Simples.

You cant do that, without it either being an access zone on full set, or an entry zone all the time thou?

The options im aware of is make access = fe in part, or make fe = normal alarm in part

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

You cant do that, without it either being an access zone on full set, or an entry zone all the time thou?

The options im aware of is make access = fe in part, or make fe = normal alarm in part

This is what I mean.

Command 61, option 1