Security Installer Community

Gent Panel Clicking Every 60 Seconds

stelmo

If you haven't got anything constructive to add to the discussion regarding the initial post then please don't bother, I can assure you I'm well aware of certain fire alarm engineers that frequent forums who have a theory that what they do is something akin to brain surgery.

The simple matter is, you have no idea whats the issue is but feel the need to post verbal poo
  • Upvote 1

If you haven't got anything constructive to add to the discussion regarding the initial post then please don't bother, I can assure you I'm well aware of certain fire alarm engineers that frequent forums who have a theory that what they do is something akin to brain surgery.

The simple matter is, you have no idea whats the issue is but feel the need to post verbal poo

I'm sure you will work it out for yourself superstar,now fo back to DIY.com

Edited by jameswilson

You guys are awesome, must give you a warm glow being so helpful

Pleased to see you are giving as good as you get there.

As for the fault I have never known any addressable fire panel do that with no faults but I cant see how you have it wired or what its wired too. I would test that it works ok firstly then secondly look to see which relay is clicking if it has one Im not familiar with Gent, there a closed protocol system.

• Upvote 1