Security Installer Community

Security Defences

AlarmScot

As an NSI gold co I do a risk assessment. It includes physical security, the approach to the building, the crime area, and the likeliness of a burglary occurring.

BTW on the unlikely chance of you getting in my house my dog wont let you leave with both legs

What type dog you have? 

I often don't lock my door, wife never locks her car and yes I'm aware we would not be insured. But bear in mind if I hear you in my house I will be running downstairs naked, balls swinging in the wind like two large hairy spacehoppers and when I get you i will bum you dry.

Do you really want that?

Maybe a sign outside your house with a picture of promised punnishment will deter most would be tea leafs but you just may attract someone? O_O

To the OP, I may get a little singed for this but you will never have a better deterant then a dog that sounds nasty......unless you can purchase a Norman? :proud:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Why not carry ½ dozen and offer to do them?

Ironically your link is also broken....

There your link. 

I do carry them in my van all the time,  I show them old locks I removed and when I remove them I always Snap them to show them how easy it was!    

Edited by AlarmScot