Security Installer Community

Resin

MrHappy

I've used loads of them. Only had a couple that were defective - due to cap's being open-circuit (knocked off).

Just remember to set the desired output voltage before you start - some come preset to 5V, but many are as per the input voltage.  About 20 anti-clockwise turns will do it.

The CP2102 USB to TTL boards are normally pretty good for connecting to things like Emizon. Powered from the USB port.

I had a look at the Emizon a while back to get root. If I remember correctly, you need to stop a watchdog program from rebooting when it detects that some other programs aren't starting up.

There is a another seller doing USB modules with 12 V flyleads - they are fully encapsulated and tend to be very reliable, also

being aimed at cars they are fine from 12v to 14v etc...

If you search for 'automotive 5v buck converter' you should get them come up, for anyone interested.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

There is a another seller doing USB modules with 12 V flyleads - they are fully encapsulated and tend to be very reliable, also

being aimed at cars they are fine from 12v to 14v etc...

If you search for 'automotive 5v buck converter' you should get them come up, for anyone interested.

Is he selling a boat aswell?