Security Installer Community

Company Software

drewabs

To be honest its a big change.

To go from paper dockets and putting charges on each docket and passing over to the next desk for invoicing, to letting the system do all the work and relying on the fact all the calls will be there on the (what we call) a weekly chargeable print.

Concerns me slightly...

Edited by timmo66

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To go from paper dockets and putting charges on each docket and passing over to the next desk for invoicing, to letting the system do all the work and relying on the fact all the calls will be there on the (what we call) a weekly chargeable print.

Concerns me slightly...

We've been paperless (sort of) for a while now just swapping CRMs

Concerns me slightly...

You're right to be worried. It took us a good 6 months of field use to find all the issues with field use including it 'forgetting' to send invoices

more of c+nt tbh

Can't disagree with you there gaz

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

You're right to be worried. It took us a good 6 months of field use to find all the issues with field use including it 'forgetting' to send invoices

Can't disagree with you there gaz

you need dummy codes so it bypasses the system and goes to a human

One of my big concerns is a call being completed by an admin girl that needs to be charged. Because she's completed it it then won't show up on my print to add charges.

Might only be £100... But could be £1000..

Don't know how many jobs you do a month but think how much ca$h the odd missed job x no of engineers x 52 weeks can add up to. I found out about £30k of jobs it didn't invoice :( luckily when the data was cleaned up it picked up the missed jobs. Was a nice month that one

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

It was the human not putting the right data in in the first place that screwed the automation up!

the human puts the right codes in to stop escalation of a disputed call which then goes to a manager to decide on the best action,rather than add to the problem