Security Installer Community

Company Software

drewabs

Question.

If you have your finger on the pulse as much as you thing you do, how come your not the gm of the branch on 100k a year and a nice motor? :hmm:

because money doesnt buy happiness im not fussed about cars i like vans and racking, but screwing things to walls and fixing them when they go wrong makes me happy simple life i agree

I see so it's a lifestyle choice rather than lack of ability?

im a simple man(no jokes norm) lack of ability you'd have to ask others,tho i was senior engineer once and no i dont want to be a manager,a foreman is about my limit and ambition

Not lack of engineering ability. That I'm sure you're really really good at. Just the rest of the puzzle that I find your views bizare. You never did confirm that you told accounts not to pay you wages for those free callouts?

Edited by matthew.brough

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Not lack of engineering ability. That I'm sure you're really really good at. Just the rest of the puzzle that I find your views bizare. You never did confirm that you told accounts not to pay you wages for those free callouts?

whats a free call out,i used my loaf i can think for myself sometimes and decide whats best,im not a kin no code robot

So that will be a case of you got paid and the only person who didn't was your employers. I thought as much.

The fact the system allows you to do it is equally criminal. Thankfully no such possibility with my automated friend.

So that will be a case of you got paid and the only person who didn't was your employers. I thought as much.

The fact the system allows you to do it is equally criminal. Thankfully no such possibility with my automated friend.

depends on your views,your a figures man what do i do wrong..

What's a free call out. Cars, fuel, wages, NI, wages to answer phones, premises, paperwork, phone bills, lost revenue from not being able to do another job, accreditation fees, taxs, pension contributions, training costs, admin to name but a few

depends on your views,your a figures man what do i do wrong..

Simple. Rob your employers of cash they are entitled to whilst taking payment yourself. Robin Hood your idol is he?