Security Installer Community

Help Needed With Diy 2 Zone Alarm

Sorry man, im pretty newbie at this, i couldnt find informative stuff online about what i mentioned.

The motion light sensor will output to main to switch the light on correct, So its completely different cause it needs a maininput and the alarm is only outputting 12vdc, so thats out of the question ?

ss, i have read it, but think your looking after the pennies/cents and forgetting the pounds/dollars

plus this is security how confident are u that ur home made detection etc will detect when required and not false alarm when not?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

I understand what you mean James, the problem is i dont have the extra money to spend, im not hoarding it at all. Its all i have to give.

If i have a PIR in a closed room facing that it protects the windows, what are the chances of having false alarms if there would be no movement in the room unless somebody tries opening the window ?

I know a PIR detects heat waves but can you please elaborate more on what you mean by getting false alarms ? Im asking you people the experts to advise me where to place the sensor... im not saying i want it there, you guys know : ) Thanks for your help.

Allright thanks & would you recommend a vibration sensor on the windows at all or would that cause alot of false alarms ? 

Would you say its homemade though ? Im just putting together made parts.. Id say homemade was if i got a seperate pcb board, fuses,relays,resistors and tried putting that all together on a board which isnt the case, i dont see problems with this system, all i need to know is where can i place the sensors & how to wire things, thats why i posted in the DIY section.

If you see in the links i dont live in UK though.. 

Regards

Edited by SouthernStar*