Security Installer Community

Neat Alarm Panels

Ryan1983

I tend not to screen never had any problems, if I did then I would screen to see if that helps!

How can you sleep at night employing people that for all you know could be criminals! Even if I didnt run a security company I would screen people as far as I reasonably could

Same logic. I don't need to do x until y has happened.

How can you sleep at night employing people that for all you know could be criminals! Even if I didnt run a security company I would screen people as far as I reasonably could

Here here

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

like I said never had any problems... for the price of 305m of cat 5e which isn't screened have ran a lot of big runs, simple keep away from power, besides I have said we need to install in the correct cable ! but company gives me cat 5e every time, it works if I had screened cable I would screen but I don't

like I said never had any problems... for the price of 305m of cat 5e which isn't screened have ran a lot of big runs, simple keep away from power, besides I have said we need to install in the correct cable ! but company gives me cat 5e every time, it works if I had screened cable I would screen but I don't

LOL nice one Trigger

Archived