Security Installer Community

Neat Alarm Panels

Ryan1983

what would they be

In all honesty I don't know where that bench mark should be as I've not studied what is available, what use it is, if the quals have real world value but a minimum competence level should be established and I'd love to see it back by law, probably via sia that anyone playing in our game needs to have as a minimum a level of competence.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

In all honesty I don't know where that bench mark should be as I've not studied what is available, what use it is, if the quals have real world value but a minimum competence level should be established and I'd love to see it back by law, probably via sia that anyone playing in our game needs to have as a minimum a level of competence.

what do sia know about technical competence? if anyone wants to close shop the industry here's a thought.....grandfather everyone over to a new qual and set up a jib style apprenticeship scheme where everyone is trained to the same standard in technical and practicable knowledge in about 20 yrs we will have a level playing field,other than that it's just self serving imo

SIA don't have any but they rely in training partners to do training and asses someone. The only reason I suggest sia is they already do so much of the sector as it is and having more than 1 authoritarian IMO is suicide. Look what happened to NSI once SSAIB came to play.

SIA don't have any but they rely in training partners to do training and asses someone. The only reason I suggest sia is they already do so much of the sector as it is and having more than 1 authoritarian IMO is suicide. Look what happened to NSI once SSAIB came to play.

sia..doorman and security guards...raising the bar that mind...

Not quite. In addition to what you mention close protection, keyholding, CCTV, cvit, clampers

very technical that I agree.....the problem with locking the game down and introducing new overnight rules is to serve the selfish few not the majority currently working in it..

Wow, that is a long list. I thought getting my suite of sia was costly but seems got off lightly

not watching it it isn't..tho if you want grading you could start here...will cause a lot or trouble thohttps://www.ecscard.org.uk/cards_cardtypes.aspx

The sia CCTV has about 20 minutes about watching, it's all about laws and rules

Archived