Security Installer Community

Neat Alarm Panels

Ryan1983

Wow, that is a long list. I thought getting my suite of sia was costly but seems got off lightly

The sia CCTV has about 20 minutes about watching, it's all about laws and rules

sia like most are self serving,just because roger roid can keep,calm for a few days till he straps his badge to his water filled bicep doesn't mean he won't take you round the back and give you a kicking...

You clearly have an issue with the introduction of SIA to have a level playing field for all. Seems you have the same objection to it in our space on the electronic side. Mandatory competence was discussed ten years ago and ones employers lobbied hard for it not to happen. Can't think why . . .

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

You clearly have an issue with the introduction of SIA to have a level playing field for all. Seems you have the same objection to it in our space on the electronic side. Mandatory competence was discussed ten years ago and ones employers lobbied hard for it not to happen. Can't think why . . .

because it won't change a thing,a bit like roger roid and his new shiny badge doesn't mean he isn't a lunatic anymore..

Mandatory competence was discussed ten years ago and ones employers lobbied hard for it not to happen. Can't think why . . .

Yes, but now you've left...

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

The way they work it would be a virtual restriction on trade. You're also the first one i know of to come out in support of them.

Regarding the electronics side and quals, it's already thoroughly covered

I agree there are plenty of people currently available to do this. The sia to me has 2 massive advantages though. Compliance is mandatory for all and has the weight of non compliance is a criminal offence. These are the 2 selling point that makes me favourable to the sia, that's all.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived