Security Installer Community

Public Transport

It's rare I use public transport. The desirable characters on this train remind me why that is. A character opposite, both his looks and his body language would be perfect for the Kyle show. During the past 20 minutes his phone has made more irritating noises than a piano falling down a set of stairs but hey, at least in doing my bit for the environment. If his phone irritates me much more I might do my bit for society too and put him under the wheels of the train :)

Anyone else stick to their car/van religiously and avoid doing your bit for the planet?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

It's rare I use public transport. The desirable characters on this train remind me why that is. A character opposite, both his looks and his body language would be perfect for the Kyle show. During the past 20 minutes his phone has made more irritating noises than a piano falling down a set of stairs but hey, at least in doing my bit for the environment. If his phone irritates me much more I might do my bit for society too and put him under the wheels of the train :)

Anyone else stick to their car/van religiously and avoid doing your bit for the planet?

tel him your a wheel clamper and see what the rest of the train thinks.....that running might come in handy..

tel him your a wheel clamper and see what the rest of the train thinks.....that running might come in handy..

Very funny. Not normally a concern in 1st class but that wasn't an option between burnley and Manchester Piccadilly :(

Funny enough the reason I'm on the train is to add further SIA licenses to my belt.

Very funny. Not normally a concern in 1st class but that wasn't an option between burnley and Manchester Piccadilly :(

Funny enough the reason I'm on the train is to add further SIA licenses to my belt.

maybe you could sit next to this daft Cnut you'd get on

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/expat-banker-who-mocked-stench-of-poor-on-public-transport-faces-fury-of-singapore-9077127.html

A diesel bus

public transport good for the environment ?

I think not....

The political guys keep asking us to bin our cars on the basis it is :)

Plenty of room on there.

Indeed there is. I'm doing my door thug one after CCTV

A diesel bus

public transport good for the environment ?

I think not....

We see double deckers with 1-2 people on them all the time, doing the routes through small villages.

Methinks this is down to subsidies, am pretty sure they are subsidised on how many seats they provide! Joke.

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Just because I normally travel in 1st class doesn't mean I share his views. Food is free in 1st class :)

Archived