Security Installer Community

Public Transport

It's rare I use public transport. The desirable characters on this train remind me why that is. A character opposite, both his looks and his body language would be perfect for the Kyle show. During the past 20 minutes his phone has made more irritating noises than a piano falling down a set of stairs but hey, at least in doing my bit for the environment. If his phone irritates me much more I might do my bit for society too and put him under the wheels of the train :)

Anyone else stick to their car/van religiously and avoid doing your bit for the planet?

not since i got my bus pass, admit a bit if a git getting a set of triples on top of a single decker though - no roof racks ;)

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Very funny. Not normally a concern in 1st class but that wasn't an option between burnley and Manchester Piccadilly :(

Funny enough the reason I'm on the train is to add further SIA licenses to my belt.

why would you need to separate by class, the class less ;).

tbh, i did not know that trains in Dudley offered pop up shops?

• 2 weeks later...

when the new ones are in eleci mode they make less noise then a milk float

https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/greener-buses/

i nearly got run over by one in town O_O  they might be green

but a silent bus is bound to lead to pedestrian deaths :drive1:

riding on local trains you are often 1 stop away from a  alchi/smackhead,

local trains are the preferred method of transport for the out of town burglar on a rusty girls mountain bike.

CCTV an microphones don't normally bug me but on a bus they freak me out, dunno why but they do :question: .

buses are a great place to be attacked by a psychotic single mum whos stressed out by her 2 kids.

often theres old women with chip fat hair that smell like they aint bathed for a year.

the bus from cheshire oaks to liverpool is normally split into 10% british natives at the front,

60% Chinese folk in the middle an 30% Bangladeshi blokes at the back.

£3.70 for a all day ticket aint bad,

if you can put up with women gassing about trivia on there mobile,an stinking of p1ss,

teens playing scouse house an put a donk on it, on there mp3 players,

drug dealers who only carry £500 wads in £20 notes, arguing with the driver because hes got no change.

then Yule love the bus.

i used them a lot for college, but these days just thinking about a short journey on them

brings enough anxiety to have a meltdown :realmad:

being stuck in a tube full of other peoples farts can make me feel like

am goner have a panic attack :no::closedeyes:   :eekout: 

As my local station terminates at Liverpool Street, ee can be their in 40 minutes. if we go to the West End for shop 'n show it's easier than parking the car and far cheaper. If i get work insude the comgestion zone handy alternative option to go by train, but can't be said to be used more than 3 / 4 times a yesr

Archived