Security Installer Community

Pyronix Tmd15 Ugly Yes

al-yeti

It's in a gd galaxy , 1k , and can't remember the other mask resistance just went by the instructions as galaxy is listed

But my point is it's all working and it signals the panel and the panel identifies the mask ie +mask as fault

Question was is there a reason the contact ID doesn't dial out the mask, when it will dial the simple stuff like entering programming and exiting

Dont think it was 12k for fault, I am later this week will update you

But it makes sense if there's no option to send masking over dialled I couldn't see it, also turn ok, but I just don't see it in the options

Need some kind if a tangent now....

For mask the galaxy panels looking for a total resistance between 3 & 5k, it's def 12k for fault on the galaxy's, check ur resistor pack, ul have a bag labeled '12k Fault Resistors' ;) erm ur pretty limited on the dialer but it should send a mask as a 'security' event, so if there's nothing else prog'ed as that u can differentiate :)

Ok but what's resistor packs got to do with it??? This has jumpers so you just set it accordingly, or do you mean just to show me what the galaxy expects for masking look at the pack, where ever that has gone lol

Archived