Security Installer Community

Free Sms For Your Gsm Units

al-yeti

Well there is no catch, sign up one off fee £20 and you get three hundred odd txt, enough to run a little gsm unit

however it will give you free data for your ipad aswell!

so you get the same amount of data and sms every month , no catch

http://www.ovivomobile.com/

one thing to note, dont bother porting your number over, as the downside is if you get disconnected for some reason, they seem to be bad at that, where there communication is poor , and you may have over spent , but for general sms being free is fine, i did a little review search and found that to be a common problem

£7.50 for unlimited texts, i use this on my personal phone (£20) bundle, well worth it  2000 minutes, unlimited data, unlimited texts, cant go wrong been with them over 2 years now

just looked at the ovivo site, giff gaff pishes all over it

Employed by an NSI GOLD company

Any comments or views i have are my own, and do not represent that of my employer or clients.

£7.50 for unlimited texts, i use this on my personal phone (£20) bundle, well worth it  2000 minutes, unlimited data, unlimited texts, cant go wrong been with them over 2 years now

just looked at the ovivo site, giff gaff pishes all over it

Free data for a one off £20 is very good I didnt see anything that good on any of the other operators

i top up every month, its a sim only contract, but you can end when you want by not topping up, i love it, never had an issue and runs on the o2 network,  data isnt fair usage either

Employed by an NSI GOLD company

Any comments or views i have are my own, and do not represent that of my employer or clients.