Security Installer Community

Anyone Use Promotional Videos

PSE

Cheaper than what System Q want for the mp3s. Crazy isn't it, don't they want about £50 per voice?

Yep,  He's on fiverr.com and does very low prices for such professional sounding quality work.  150 words for $5,    Smashes SysQ out of the park on price

Here ya go, http://fiverr.com/songnet/record-a-short-professional-voiceover-and-send-you-an-mp3

Fair enough, same guy as does his stuff though?

Yes the tones your customers hear from our IVR are indeed Peter Bakers

isn't that the bloke who seems to do every voice over going,if so £199 is a good deal to get him..

Peter Dickinson I think your confusing him with. Bloke that does X factor

Yeah, You can contact him directly and have him record anything you want.

I'm just about to get him to record me 15 audio files, about 5 seconds a piece, Using them for an installation with an external Voice Off unit.

Does he charge extra for dirty talk?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Can you imagine his voice blaring out of a PA system,  GET THE F*%K out of this property... hahahahaa,      Deep Scary Voice 

Was the visual bit DIY on your vid? Not saying it looked it BTW, just one way to cut costs, presume easy to do with free video edit software etc...?

Ta for link.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

I just supplied the images for it, One noticeable thing is a slight degradation from the original images

This does happen slightly when applying the effects, So they tell me....  I picked the voiceover guy, and wrote the script and that's it

Of course,  The other thing is having the time to do it yourself.... For under £200, I cant be ar$ed

Archived