Security Installer Community

Anyone Use Promotional Videos

PSE

Just wondering if anyone uses promotional videos for their company,  Either on their website, Business Facebook page or twitter account.

I've just had mine done with a professional voiceover artist. Personally I'm quite pleased with it, I think it looks ok, 

I'm looking to get another couple done, based around the specific areas I want to target. 

So, Does anyone promote their business this way ??

Can we see it?

Was supposed to get a free one at the Came roadshow but it was a bit of a damp squib to say the least.

All the kit was set up but no-one seemed interested in doing it...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

I have not done anything at all with it yet, Its going to be embedded into my website next week.

Also adding it into email signatures and all other electronic correspondence that's sent out by us,

I was a bit weary of adding it here, But I suppose this is as good a place as any for appropriate feedback, Good or bad.

This is the link for it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0-MsJHjDXY

Well, we would have found it anyway!

I think customers like stuff like this, and much easier than reading through the same amount of text / pictures.

Its more like a narrated slideshow than a video, obv. Guessing you supplied all the pics?

Suppose it depends on the market you look after, maybe a few more high end domestic pics than just a texe

keypad on a blank wall. Same with commercial retail, maybe throw some pics of that in too, although I know its

harder to find those happy to allow that.

Guessing Matt arranged the voice! Do you mind letting us know the cost?

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

I have not done anything at all with it yet, Its going to be embedded into my website next week.

Also adding it into email signatures and all other electronic correspondence that's sent out by us,

I was a bit weary of adding it here, But I suppose this is as good a place as any for appropriate feedback, Good or bad.

This is the link for it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0-MsJHjDXY

Very good :)

Well, we would have found it anyway!

I think customers like stuff like this, and much easier than reading through the same amount of text / pictures.

Its more like a narrated slideshow than a video, obv. Guessing you supplied all the pics?

Suppose it depends on the market you look after, maybe a few more high end domestic pics than just a texe

keypad on a blank wall. Same with commercial retail, maybe throw some pics of that in too, although I know its

harder to find those happy to allow that.

Guessing Matt arranged the voice! Do you mind letting us know the cost?

Its nothing to do with Matt mate, The voiceover is done by Peter Baker,   Only cost £199 + Vat, 

Very good :)

Thanks

Yeah, You can contact him directly and have him record anything you want.

I'm just about to get him to record me 15 audio files, about 5 seconds a piece, Using them for an installation with an external Voice Off unit.

Archived