Security Installer Community

Risco Agility 3

paul44

I think that sums it up nicely. Exact same feeling this end. I think the synopsis they developed could have been something to shout about but it never seemed to get finished and the guy who was pushing it got binned so not sure if it is just slowly dying.

In comparison to 100% call back with Honeywell.

Lying c**t of a Regional Manager is now with Tyco....work the rest out yourself.

HKC had issues as per another thread when customer disarmed system it armed after udl.

So that means the system was disarmed overnight... Of a break in did occur what would happen?

Texecom will bring all their software flash blah blah!

Risco has had problems but for the wireless market they are up there with the best.

If the system is set up right then there should be 0% callbacks.

!

HKC had issues as per another thread when customer disarmed system it armed after udl.

So that means the system was disarmed overnight... Of a break in did occur what would happen?

Risco has had problems but for the wireless market they are up there with the best.

If the system is set up right then there should be 0% callbacks

All systems are set up 100% right, signals strengths are good, background noise is checked, noise threshold set.  If a keypad gives you a 80% signal and wont connect  what could the problem  be ?

If the system is set up right then there should be 0% callbacks.

AP i am becoming bored of your constant moaning about our product, you don't even use it and you make it sound as if you have to flash the equipment every week. Fact is ALL manufacturers issue software which sometinemes has problems, depending on the site you may or may not have to flash upgrade the panel.

At least we fix problems and add features that engineers and users actually want. I will conceed to James on the remote flash for SPC and HKC, nice feature and we will have it.

So please stop treating us like the bad boy of the industry, at least i am heare playing the game, i don't see any Risco boys engaging in this forum

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

Having dealt with 2 manufactures with polar opposites in how they deal with software issues I'd rather get a fix and deal with it than leave an issue lurking to bite me in the future. If you issue firmware more frequently it looks like your product has issues every week to fix but count them all up an do one big release keeps people with issues waiting forever. Must admit don't envy your position.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I've never seen a rep from Risco, Scanny, Honeywell, Aritech on here. I know he's not been at it for long but nice to see Mr Castle here.

Agreed, manufacturers need to be involved, how the hell can they do their jobs if they don't talk to the people who use the kit?

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom