Security Installer Community

Permanently Disabling Gardtec 595

SharplyUnclear

And not the variety where you should see your GP within the week...

Still, a skilled bystander (prefereably from the A-Team) could use the strobe output as a defibrillator

OP, you mentioned you did not want to do this yourself, which is laudable, but just to be clear,

please be very carefulf or the mains electrics which are present on this model, should you change

your mind.

is that another text speak term for telling lie' to relatives?

No, its Ventricular Fibrillation which is medical speak for almost certain death if without CPR and not within 4 minutes of the ambulance or community defib.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Lots now in the chew valley between Weston and Bath where the amb would take 20 mins even if sat on station with the engine running...

Some are in old red phone boxes with bright green LED lights, and retro style 'DEFIBRILLATOR' rather than 'TELEPHONE' signs!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Try asking the on call engineer to sort this they have a duty to attend.

Depending on the fault and its cause it may not be chargeable.

The OP states "ignored for 3yrs" & "used to use"

The impression I have is no contract in place,

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

No, its Ventricular Fibrillation which is medical speak for almost certain death if without CPR and not within 4 minutes of the ambulance or community defib.

it was nearly a joke - 'fib' as in lie, now guess the remainder ;).

Is 'mains fail' what the kids use these days as a term for when the OP connects hand with potentially live wires?!

a bit closer - when kids try to con doting grandad out of more pocket money and get 'dissed' ;).

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

it was nearly a joke - 'fib' as in lie, now guess the remainder ;).

But arf a dead forum reader based on being told to fiddle around inside the panel isn't funny. Especially as hes already expressed his reluctance to do so,

and you know better than me on those particular panels, especially the older ones, the mains into the transformer are not fully moulded or encapsulated

like modern stuff.

Archived