Security Installer Community

Anyone Familiar With The Ds7060 Panel?

Driller

Hi guys,

I'd like to help a colleague out with an alarm panel problem, it's a Detection Systems (which I understand has since been purchased by Bosch) 7060.

Installed early 2000s if info is correct.

Anyone familiar with these?

Many thanks

you will often its the bolshy ones that actually do post ;).

Note now discontinued, possibly never released over here, UK market is flooded with cheap diy panels options.

that make it ok to dish out engineer manuals?

(it can be downloaded from makers own site after all)

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Norman, nah not really, it was a joke but I missed out the smiley :)

Already got the engineer manual Arfur and so I'll leave you to deduce what I need to do with this panel (alarm company gone bust) and obviously this information is not to be found in the manual.

Would never have asked on an open forum mind you.

Hence it looks like a replacement job.

Was it local to you Driller? No, you said it was overseas, duh! Well I think that's what you mean by 'This one is not in the UK'! (Bath isn't it?) Who was the co? Someone I've never heard of then I'm sure :)

Edit for stupidity!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Heh, heh, yeah Cubit, I try to squeeze a bit of the day job in between playing with cameras and alarm panels ;). On holiday for 3 weeks (yes!) first proper holiday for 2 years with the opening of the new premises.

DD, it could have been in Bath, this one is in France, easy mistake-a to make-a :)

Do you guys tend to shut for the hols BTW? Everything closes in France in August it's unbelievable.

Archived