Security Installer Community

Email Alarms

Galaxy with IP can do it via Self Monitoring platform. For testing via E-mail it's only going to cost £1 a month for your single account number.  There's advanced filtering of event strings and also a web based view of input events and output queues/filters applied.

All Galaxy panels supported via IP.

Support for Texecom is in progress.

I thought that the ComIP for the Tex would do this Breff?, though I could possibly be wrong :unsure:

Think you have to have Montex/Texbase (which I have never got to install, always throws up errors) installed on a PC to receive alarms then you can get an Email from that.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Sorry, this is my niche low cost IP platform  - SelfMon. It has been running for just over three years now - The first year was in development mode and was free to all customers.

Satisfies the niche between bells only and more sophisticated manned operations. The objective is to provide very low cost self monitoring with added features like remote connectivity Etc.

Sorry, this is my niche low cost IP platform  - SelfMon. It has been running for just over three years now - The first year was in development mode and was free to all customers.

Satisfies the niche between bells only and more sophisticated manned operations. The objective is to provide very low cost self monitoring with added features like remote connectivity Etc.

WB Mr Nutt lol

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

WB Mr Nutt lol

Yes, I've seen the IPalarms offering.  It covers conversion of analogue to IP back to analogue, so they can capture all the old devices. I've been more focused on developing lowest cost direct panel bus to IP solutions and hope to capture all the most popular panels eventually. Not sure on the longevity of the model, but IP will become the norm going forward, so I expect customer accounts to keep growing at a steady pace.

It's interesting to hear that Texecom are looking at the pricing of their Lantronix based COM IP offering.  I thought it was retailing in the region of £90, which is already far better than Honeywell's E080-4 offering.  I do believe Honeywell are coming up with a lower cost module though - probably still in the region of £80.  It would be great if the module price could come down to sub £50.  I'd better get the Texecom compatibility testing completed to capture the surge in customers :)

A question for you all:

Will alarm panel manufacturers make ATS providers redundant by providing it on board? 

or

Will ATS providers make panel manufacturers redundant by providing it all on board?

Answers on a forum flavoured postcard please

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

Archived