Security Installer Community

Royal Mail Sale And Romec

The wearthers adverts just remind me wrongly of Paedo old men

were you the original?

lol, that's exactly how I visualise and hear him when I read the first three words of his posts.

obviously i have dual personalities in your minds eye, but to me you are just one - Olive Oil. of late more like Churchill , no not that dead one, but the nodding dog (in the insurance add).

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I can honestly say I have never fiddled with kids.

me nether, your slowing down Norman, a play on words 'were you' (i.e. Worthington's) - the Original (old duffer in the chair).

legend has it that arf used to be a joiner before he did alarms,had an apprentice called jesus,jesus went on to be quite a decent chippy,but he didnt always do a dovetail joint right,hence the term 'jesus' when things didnt go to plan,arf started that saying..strange but true..

Romec have diversified, they don't just do Royal Mail properties/businesses.

this was around 15 years ago, when i'd guess at that time most of their work was for PO Counters and Royal Mail.

legend has it that arf used to be a joiner before he did alarms,had an apprentice called jesus,jesus went on to be quite a decent chippy,but he didnt always do a dovetail joint right,hence the term 'jesus' when things didnt go to plan,arf started that saying..strange but true..

not quite accurate,

he had a history of messing with the national satnav prompting complaints from a bloke David (who apparently owned a star), reports of making moonshine wine and drinking it in public during working hours, personal hygiene was also a problem, customer complained just reeked of fish!

;),

not quite accurate,

he had a history of messing with the national satnav prompting complaints from a bloke David (who apparently owned a star), reports of making moonshine wine and drinking it in public during working hours, personal hygiene was also a problem, customer complained just reeked of fish!

;),

im more interested what jesus was like..

Archived