Security Installer Community

Trade Access

• 2 years later...

Im waiting to be trade full member too, very eager to become as I'm just starting out on my own after 10 years in the trade as an apprentice / service engineer.

I understand i dont post too regularly but i always try to keep up to date with stuff and check in/post at least once a week without fail, would love to see what trade advice there is on ssaib/nsi etc.

Anyways submitted a trade member application a few weeks back with two forms of proof as well as my nvq 2 and 3 certs in security systems but haven't heard anything back yet i know it said there was a vetting process i appreciate that. 

• 2 weeks later...

People applying for Trade please read the bloody rules here http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/forum-trade-access.html

I regularly get applications from chancers that are obviously not trade along with genuine applicants that look like chancers because  have not complied to the rules. I also need to know what name you have registered as I am not a bloody mind reader!