Security Installer Community

Bloody Neighbours!

Oxo

Gate has been banging for a night  and a bit now!!!    ( Was not sure which one until a quick recce) They have gone away and not secured the side gate.

Which isn`t too bad until you consider the SE wind from the English Channel is a basket and loves to give the gate a work out at silly O`clock. Handy sometimes as it also washes the motor :D

So now gone out in barefoot and secured the bloody thing.

Call out charge?

Would you?

Certainly considering it.

PS, Does this disturbed sleep mean I can ask for time off in lieu the next morning as it is not of my making?

(Note to self, if I had not posted this. Could be trying to sleep as gate is now secured).

PPS, barefoot on block paving............

Wearing only shorts and a T-Shirt in the dark and with no moon barrier cream.

Note : Turn self in to HSE in the morn............later on.

And no torch !!!

Double note to self, enlist as a Police Officer.

Able to carry out a RA on a moments notice with accurate observations.

Now where was I?

Oh yeah; ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mrs Mo and i had been disturbed for months by a dog barking in the distance through the night, wondered how the nearer door neighbours to wherever put up with it.

last week, on hearing this dog again i decided to go out and track it down, notice it is louder in the kitchen than bedroom or lounge - tracked this dog down to the battery operated kitchen clock

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Mrs Mo and i had been disturbed for months by a dog barking in the distance through the night, wondered how the nearer door neighbours to wherever put up with it.

last week, on hearing this dog again i decided to go out and track it down, notice it is louder in the kitchen than bedroom or lounge - tracked this dog down to the battery operated kitchen clock

You could consider one of these to help you out http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/  :-

You could consider one of these to help you out http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/  :-

i have very acute hearing not deafness ;).

NaH! had a brain scan only last month - found nothing!

I would also advise a straight jacket aswell!

you never iron yours then?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived