Security Installer Community

Setting Up Groups On A Gd96

Remove the circuits required for part set and if the keypads havnt been reprogrammed then code and b will sort u

that's what i thought but as above the hallway is causing a set fail - also, you have to open and close the front door to get it to set and also the PART TONE option in parameters makes no difference at all.

that's what i thought but as above the hallway is causing a set fail - also, you have to open and close the front door to get it to set and also the PART TONE option in parameters makes no difference at all.

do you need the hall on ronnie,enable key 0 or instant part for the b key

You definetly part setting

do you need the hall on ronnie,enable key 0 or instant part for the b key

def part setting, but i'm stumped on the part set option on zone programming - enabled or disable makes no difference and the hallway picks up under both options and causes set fail..

was trying to bin the hallway and use b key as above but i'm wondering if i did the b key as instant rather than part - is "instant" a full instant set or a full part set?

def part setting, but i'm stumped on the part set option on zone programming - enabled or disable makes no difference and the hallway picks up under both options and causes set fail..

was trying to bin the hallway and use b key as above but i'm wondering if i did the b key as instant rather than part - is "instant" a full instant set or a full part set?

did you come out of eng mode after changing the part option in prog zones,prog b as instant part option 17 in 58 b key menu

sometimes you need to come out of eng mode to save the changes

really?  sure i would have noticed that at some point in the last 10 years.. :proud:

is it only me that thinks the above smiley looks like a smug git? 

really?  sure i would have noticed that at some point in the last 10 years.. :proud:is it only me that thinks the above smiley looks like a smug git?

lol..thats why i said sometimes,some gals can be quirky,ive had the same panel same software when removing rios,some set as normal some show ghost zones unless you do a restart..

Archived