Security Installer Community

Setting Up Groups On A Gd96

thanks Matt.

the system is in and working fine, trying to find a way to be able to set both group and when they re enter the house it unsets A2 at same time as A1.

We answered that above?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

It will set a group automatically when a certain other group is set, and therefore unset automatically when that certain group is unset.

Correct me if I am wrong. Is this what the OP is after?

It will set a group automatically when a certain other group is set, and therefore unset automatically when that certain group is unset.

Correct me if I am wrong. Is this what the OP is after?

The setting logic feature doesn't work in this way AFAIK. You could do this with links and relays but according to the book it only controls people manually setting the system and preventing you from doing so if certain conditions aren't met.

Don't use the feature in the wild so only know what I've read in the engineer guide.

post-43585-0-98045000-1369853336_thumb.j

I have used setting logic in buildings with common areas.

For example group 8 is common areas, and will set automatically when 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 are set.

You then enter the property via the common area and unset whatever area you want, which then automatically unsets group 8 too.

I suppose you could use the vipers in a common area. That might be an easier way.

Not sure if that would work with just 1 group. Ill have a play around with my test rig. Only ever done common areas with 2+groups

Be interesting to know.

Archived