Security Installer Community

Security Of Anti-Codes

Nothing to do with ACPO, BS8243 was mainly written by installers & inspectorates, we have always had code and fob as an option as it is more secure. If you want to get involved join the BSIA and get your voice heard.

many thanks Adrian,

the refference to APCO requirements not allowing (i may well be wrong), but i thought that was a comment from i got from James? so perhaps i misunderstood.

this little tiny one man band voice is getting to long in the tooth to joins BSIA now, can you imagine the disruption i might cause them ;).

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

many thanks Adrian,

the refference to APCO requirements not allowing (i may well be wrong), but i thought that was a comment from i got from James? so perhaps i misunderstood.

this little tiny one man band voice is getting to long in the tooth to joins BSIA now, can you imagine the disruption i might cause them ;).

We like trouble at BSIA, I and others like a bit of disruption, make for interesting meetings, and gets things done, the old ways have to change, and so do the people involved the EU is going to stop all this national requirements nonsense and I for one fully support it

• Upvote 1

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

Agreed. If something has a weakness i want to know, then there are 2 options

1 discuss the issue and get a resolution.

2 if 1 doesn't work change product

What weakness? What is RR used for and more important, what else has to be done to get the Reset from the ARC in the first place?

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

What weakness? What is RR used for and more important, what else has to be done to get the Reset from the ARC in the first place?

I think the point was if the remote reset algorithm could be figured out, there is no need to call the arc as in effect, the system would be on customer reset.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/