Security Installer Community

Happy

Oxo

I see what your saying but its just not there in za rulez.

I suppose you get used to a way of doing things. When I used to do callout at ADT, pretty much I was guaranteed that after my day shift, I'd be out half the night on calls, often keeping customers waiting hours. Now when I do it, I can be out, get all the details I need at finger tips, do a fix quickly which makes the customer happy and be back with my family within 15 minutes.

I accept the weakened security to being in resolve for example but the functionality and customer service outweighs the risk. We have an mdm management tool called airwatch where we can kill a device easily if it goes walkies.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I see what your saying but its just not there in za rulez.

I suppose you get used to a way of doing things. When I used to do callout at ADT, pretty much I was guaranteed that after my day shift, I'd be out half the night on calls, often keeping customers waiting hours. Now when I do it, I can be out, get all the details I need at finger tips, do a fix quickly which makes the customer happy and be back with my family within 15 minutes.

I accept the weakened security to being in resolve for example but the functionality and customer service outweighs the risk. We have an mdm management tool called airwatch where we can kill a device easily if it goes walkies.

maybe,tho as its public i wont say too much..

Archived