Security Installer Community

Is This Live?

skywalker

And a simple test for DVM leads is to diss one and use the other probe in its missing partners port.

Thus proving both leads and the meter.

Do stop being a muppet Arf.

See, even being polite there.

Used "Arf" not any other name.

You really need to pay attention to the dribble you post and stop making out others practice the daft stuff you infer.

Sorry James and others who actually know what they are doing- but this buffoon has to be grounded :!

Goodness sakes Cubit be specific man about what you think i say is dangerous!! this is possibly among the most serious subject to discuss!

if its 'Dribble' point it out, don't spare my feelings (as if!) or add to my posts with blatant misrepresentation of what i actually posted, as in your #46 "according to me just to trust volt sticks and neons" totally untrue, and highly dangerous remark that could confuse.

i stated you can not be to careful - and why not to trust any leaded or battery devices on their own, and the order of tests i use. in your headling charge to provoke for your own gratification, i remmind you forums have newbs as well very experienced engineers in here to back you up if needed.So why not just blow me out of the water for EVERYONE to see - you might even save a newbs life your so concerned about safety, after all you don't miss a chance to call me dangerous, yet you can't put into words why.

I'm sure your a hero in your own diary, so go for it big boy, stop sneering like some prissy spectacled nerd who takes good twating from me as an occupational hazard.

Be a man for a change I dare you to put up, or better shut up being a dangerous person by continuing to cloud and confusing the issues of life safety, just to provoke is just so sickening..

wheres YOUR common sense? (Google It if lost).

Most proving units that i know of will only work with LED Voltage indicators, They wont work on a DVM

Thanks PSE fir the info,

was not aware of that - but i bet there will be e few redder faces than mine, but at least they and i be safer orr it ;).

And a simple test for DVM leads is to diss one and use the other probe in its missing partners port.

Thus proving both leads and the meter.

Do stop being a muppet Arf.

See, even being polite there.

Used "Arf" not any other name.

So i'm a muppet? to use your own favourite words -:

FLAWED, inconclusive and VERY DANGEROUS! to rely on that test, especially when checking for potentially lethal voltages.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Still at I see witless.

true to form, boxed in like some dock rat who cannot backup your lofty generalisations, you resort to childish insult instead of a concise, intelligent, informed response to dam me into oblivion.

(some fekking chance! )

Guys, in Cubits absence of detailed repost, and by his resorting to insult i claim to have cut Cubit a new ****.

woops!, i just misrepresented - Cubit your just a total **** (sorry to all the other smaller Total Arses everywhere for adding such a proven diy div to your company).

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived