Security Installer Community

Take Over And Service Aritech Ats 3000

Uslot

I have the job of taking over and serviceing an Aritech ATS 3000. I have printed out about 400 pages of manual but it still looks like the most complicated panel I have ever seen. It has both types of key pad and door access for 4 doors. I have the engineers code and the master user. Any one have a good advice. Thank you

Don't crash it whatever you do,

They are quite complicated Matt is your man on here tho he's got a thing for the ATS.

personally I'd rip it out and put a galaxy in its place but each to their own,

Apparently it's a lot easier with the UDL software but haven't tried it myself. - might have ago in a few weeks if I can figure the software side out first,

I have the job of taking over and serviceing an Aritech ATS 3000. I have printed out about 400 pages of manual but it still looks like the most complicated panel I have ever seen. It has both types of key pad and door access for 4 doors. I have the engineers code and the master user. Any one have a good advice. Thank you

Correct, it is the most complicated panel you have ever seen, especially if using 4 door controllers.

Presumably it's a 3003 not 3103?

It's not at all for the faint hearted and if your not an Aritech installer, don't expect any support from Aritech. To be honest, if this panel is unfamiliar to you I would not recommend you took it over. It's extremely difficult for someone who doesn't understand them.

I'm not anti ATS btw. It's the only panel we install.

Don't crash it whatever you do,

They are quite complicated Matt is your man on here tho he's got a thing for the ATS.

personally I'd rip it out and put a galaxy in its place but each to their own,

Apparently it's a lot easier with the UDL software but haven't tried it myself. - might have ago in a few weeks if I can figure the software side out first,

Titan aka Frighten is more friendly but still the logic of how it works needs to be deeply understood before playing. Advisor Advanced is childsplay. Advisor MASTER is a complete different ball game.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

We've got a few 2000's in and a bench panel ( not sure what model that is ) so I'll try it. On those first.

Will have to read the book of words to fine what menu options to enable.( maybe some tips -in trade of course Matt)

We've got a few 2000's in and a bench panel ( not sure what model that is ) so I'll try it. On those first.

Will have to read the book of words to fine what menu options to enable.( maybe some tips -in trade of course Matt)

2003 is the non 8243 English panel and 2103E is the 8243 flavour. They are both baby panels with 64 zones. (Note its 64 zones so you can still put 15 expanders on the system so long as you don't go over 64 zones)

If you want a hand getting them up and running, more than happy to help you out over the phone. They are daunting when you know nowt about them but a really lovely panel when you do.

Yeah sounds good to me,

I'll check the exact models when I'm back in the office, will have to install the software first and sort it out with the test bench panel. But I'll give you a shout if you dont mind .

cheers

Must admit once you get your head around how they work they aren't too bad, even when opening from the keypad ( RAS?)

Was all way told galaxy's were the most complicated ( back in the old days as a apprentice ) guess they never saw a ATS ( weird tho as they were ex chubb and initial used to fit ATS panels .

RAS, no keypads, correct. A galaxy is much easier than ATS.

The main issue with them is the concept of how it works, its just so different to every other panel. Since ripping out are galaxy estate to ATS, number of support calls has fallen to the ground. Extremely reliable panels in service.

I know people are scared senseless of them, but if you have a template with all the flags, area databases and macros setup it's not such a hard slog. Happy to share our template if it helps as creating it can take some effort.

Archived