Security Installer Community

Izettle Card Payments, No Monthly Charges

PSE

I came across a website 2 weeks ago, www.huddleboy.co.uk while looking for a franking machine

They had a deal on there for £10.00 a month, Free delivery & £30 credit on it, So I ordered it.

The machine came directly from Pitney Bowes, All works great,

Anyway, The huddleboy website las loads of stuff and free offers for business.
I received an email a week ago advertising a device called iZettle for iPhone

Allows you to take credit, Debit card payments via your iPhone at no monthly charge

The card reader plugs into your iPhone, and is an actual full card reader.

The reader costs £20.00 to buy, But they give you a £20.00 voucher to redeem against the small charges

The only charge they have is 2.75% of the transaction, No monthly fees whatsoever.

Mine came this morning, Doenloaded the iZettle app and its done, Tested it with wifes debit card, Perfect

Money is deposited into your account within the week.

Its an excellent idea with no contract ties, No merchant account fees or setup costs

I will make VERY good use of it for them early hours callout charges, instant payment on site...

Take a look, Might me of some use to some of you guys, It seems a good idea to me, www.izettle.com

Its seriously worth a look,

Once the payment is complete, instantly email the receipt to the customer

Customise the receipt with your company logo and vet numbers etc, I am quite impressed with it

Also it takes a google maps location snapshot of exactly where the payment was taken, could be usefull.

I understood that.

They take 2.7% of each transaction.

Why I said charge 6% more.

Sorry, I didnt read your post correctly,   you are right

Got the link wrong in my first post, should be www.huddlebuy.co.uk

Already looked at this as RBS want £17.00 per month and I think it's 3%, what's worse is we can only use it at the office.

Look at others away from the Banks Andy, like paymentsense. Whats the issue with using it at the office only? Assuming the office is staffed full time and you only do out of hours calls for contract customers.

I was looking at getting the GSM Chip & Pin unit, for proper mobile but the price was high

£35 a month, plus £250 merchant account setup, Plus high rates.. wasnt worth it so i hung on a bit

Archived