Security Installer Community

Aup People

kirkd12

Hi all,

I just wanted to say hi and introduced myself. I have to be completely honest and admit I don't install security products but I do sell them as I am an account manager at a security distribution firm. I'm not here to sell products or anything don't worry but as I have very little technical knowledge or understanding of the problems installers face on a day to day basis I am wanting to learn from you guys as much as possible. If I ask silly questions please do excuse my ignorance.

I am hoping that through using this forum and research that I do I will be able to offer my clients good advice and rather than just sell a product which I am targeted on, offer a full service where I can see what would be best suited for the tradesman to off the end user a better security solution. My names Kirk most call me KD I am easy either way hopefully I will make some new friends and learn from some of the best in the trade.

Thanks

Hello.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Archived