Security Installer Community

Acpo Approved Inspectorates.

Guest Guest

There's always the unlucky fried kitten.. <_<

not fond of Mc Nasties, although I like their breakfast buns....

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Whats there to sing about? You proved my point.

You only eat at macdonalds because they are the only ones open when you are on call - ie you only go there because there is no other choice.

Now apply that analogy to the rest of the topic.

22455[/snapback]

but..at around midnight,the only others open are the dodgy kebab shops,so i go for quality with mc'ds so i know what im getting,they maybe a bit more expensive but its peace of mind......know what i mean ;)

Back on topic, Eng what do you mean by this:
just had a look at the i.a.i.n site........what a disgrace to the industry...its nothing short of a cartel looking to take work off the big 3....a joke!!!!!remember where you would be without nsi/ssaib no.gif
Why is it a disgrace to the industry?

Isnt it just a trade association?

Surely we can all work towards a common goal without it being a cartel?

22504[/snapback]

its doesnt look like a trade assc' to me,its looks like installers trying to get work for each other..wait till they start pricing against each other..it'll end in tears..so will you be ditching your ssaib membership then!!!!!!! ;) i think nsi & ssaib are good for the industry,some dislike the ssaib for the ease of membership,i think its good you can get on the list quickly which helps those with years of experience get straight into installing signalling systems when going alone..why should they have to wait!!i think thats what ****** nsi members off..but ssaib MUST weed out the chancers which are more active in their membership than nsi....no disrepect to the good ssaib members...but you know what i mean...cheers richl

Archived