Security Installer Community

Top 10?

Guest ericrixon

Look under CCTV links on this website... theres loads on there... or even better go to IFSEC... you will then work out which ones are good or not... look for the ones that are really cheap and from China... then avoid them!

Yep he asked a reasonable question... but why should we help someone blag a job into the industry... I know... why dont I upload my own personal technical notes for all the IT systems and alarms ive ever worked on... then someone can try and blag my job!!!

U get the point yet?

U get the point yet?

Whats the point of this forum Dale if not to help its members..?

Yeah there`s load of links on this site, but how would anyone know what equipment was rated without asking..?

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest S&K SYSTEMS

DAVE ITS NOT A "find it yourself" attitude. i will try and help anyone just like anybody else on the forum but there are that many folks out there that say GIZ A JOB I CAN DO THAT but they no little or even nothing about and that can be Dangerous not only for themselves but for others :!: got to go now just had phone call

I can see both sides of the argument, but if someone asks a question and you cut them short they may stop asking- which is half the point of forums like this.

It was only the honesty in the question that prevented the response if the job aspect had been left out and it was posted as a general question I am shure everyone would have posted without concern.

DAVE ITS NOT A "find it yourself" attitude. i will try and help anyone just like anybody else on the forum but there are that many folks out there that say GIZ A JOB I CAN DO THAT but they no little or even nothing about and that can be Dangerous not only for themselves but for others  :!: got to go now just had phone call

20721[/snapback]

People like that are seen for what they are very quickly

If you don't know......ask.

Should there be a specific place for posting info that’s not for public comment. One thing I instil into my engineers is we are paid for what we know not what we do. Now we all get stuck from time to time and I for one don’t mind sharing with the right people. Tell me are the trade forums exclusive to the trade, it appears that the initial new posts are on the open forum, or is this just because I have access.

Jef

Customers!

Archived