Security Installer Community

Top 10?

Guest ericrixon

Guest ericrixon

Can anyone tell me which are the TOP 10 CCTV Brands in Europe (or just the UK)?

I urgently need this info for a job interview presentation.

If you know anything about the Security industry you should know about the top 10 CCTV brands... it should only take about 10 minutes to find them out.... go have a search on t-internet.

No-offence but I hope you know a little bit about the job your going for and not going to totaly blag it with just a bit of information you have learnt off the net... otherwise you will certainly come unstuck!

D

Guest S&K SYSTEMS

No afence mate but iam with Dale on this one there are that many folks out there who dont know there MONOCHROME from there ELBOW or SEQUENTIAL VIDEO SWITCHERS from there butt :!: :!: That give us a bad name some of us have spent years learning the trade :realmad:

No afence mate but iam with Dale on this one there are that many folks out there who dont know there MONOCHROME from there ELBOW or SEQUENTIAL VIDEO SWITCHERS from there butt  :!:  :!: That give us a bad name some of us have spent years learning the trade  :realmad:

20664[/snapback]

I think thats a bit harsh, we all started somewhere :)

If you don't know......ask.

The man asked a perfectly reasonable question. I pity him coming here to be greated with a "find it yourself" attitude.

Top 10 ALARM, CCTV, ACCESS manufactures can not be found anywhere on the internet. Where else would they be more likely to be rated than here...?

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Archived