Security Installer Community

Top 10?

Guest ericrixon

mmm

Interesting

Wonder what that says about us a nation? Cautious or selfish?. What does it say about Europe and America? Too trusting and gullible or just more friendly?

One think I would say (apart from commiserations) is, the way you posted your questions was a bit short and they were your first and second posts. I think if you'd, originally, given us some of the information you gave us now, then you would have got a lot more help and honest views.

Having said that, a few people did give you a list.

Anyway, I think we've all taken something from this issue.

:0)

If you don't know......ask.

• 1 month later...
People like that are seen for what they are very quickly

I agree.

But if that is one of the questions he needs to find out about for an interview presentation I would be more concerned the guy carrying out the interview!

I to learned from the bottom up (16 years ago) and became a training manager and it amazed me how many people came for a job inverview for an experienced engineer and couldn't even put a BNC on.

Why is it when I've someone a pair of side cutters and they immediately think they are an engineer! :no:

Mmmm.

I agree there are some good top notch suppliers in the UK, but I don't just buy on the basis of name, ive ripped out some complete piles of **** by dennard, baxall etc and replaced them with equipment of a far better quality and "made in taiwan" (well arent they all).

I have one company that I use who supply me a great colour camera which works better than the cctv cameras our local police use and their a fraction of the cost. I've never replaced one and never had to send one back!

Infact. Heres a nighttime image from one under 1 x 500W Halogen.

cctv.jpg

Just my 2 pence

Regards.

Mark

secure4.me.uk digital cctv

Archived