Security Installer Community

Ssaib, Our First Visit Today

PSE

Yeah, I can't wait get back. And get straight on the tools..... NOT..

You've to sit in the sun, drinking cold beers and take it like a man.

Hell, they'll be mistaking you for a soft southerner if you're not careful.

Divide that figure by the 10,000 amount of time, administration, phone bills, maintenance, service, vehicles, fuel, insurance, and all or any other items I missed.. After that then you will see a figure on the calculator.... A negative one

Edited by PSE

Quite a bit more than £7.50 price increase me thinks

Sitting here, downing the local beer without a care in the world. I'm sitting here on the beach with the Atlantic Ocean just 10 metres away...

Well jealous, thats what i need to sort out, ive had enough of being on call 24/7.

@Richl, no your not, them slides look wicked, my lad would love them.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Divide that figure by the 10,000 amount of time, administration, phone bills, maintenance, service, vehicles, fuel, insurance, and all or any other items I missed.. After that then you will see a figure on the calculator.... A negative one

Yea but if you think about all the extra work we get like Locksmiths, Key Cutting, CCTV install, Alarm & Fire Install and Maintenance, Emergency Property Boarding (They metal sheets gets put on empty or evicted properties + all the SIA stuff they do.   Soon the £7.50 alarm is really just a small thing. 

You're not getting it are you,

The money made from Locksmiths, Key Cutting, CCTV install, Alarm & Fire Install and Maintenance, Emergency Property Boarding is just that, it's to cover the above

In a few weeks I will be in Florida for 23 days can't wait. I am more than ready for the break :)

Good choice. I will go there one day