Security Installer Community

C-Tec/alarmsense Vs Twinflex

12 members have voted

1. 1. C-tec/alarmsense vs Twinflex

• C-tec/Alarmsense
    • Twinflex
    • Other

Alarmsense all the way or any other twinwire/savwire system except twinflex, i can not for love nor money understand way any decent or pro firm would fit rafiki, fike *****.

For the millions of reasons already listed in previous threads.

If i didnt use alarmsense, i'd use one of the savwire systems, think happy uses haes one.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

We have nothing but trouble with em, tbh

There is nothing wrong with a good basic conventional system on a small to medium site, way more stable than a twin flex imo

Can you walk test a twin flex without the sounders?

That looks decent, do they have any sounder base options?

Yeah, we've used the Fulleon Squashni sounder bases on loads of jobs.There's also a version with an LED beacon and a stand alone wall sounder aswell.

Trade Member

cheers mate, Ill have a good luck look today.

what a tard if i do say so myself

Yeah, we've used the Fulleon Squashni sounder bases on loads of jobs.There's also a version with an LED beacon and a stand alone wall sounder aswell.

Looking at the sounders, do they not work on any conventional system?

If thats the case why does everyone not just use these lol?

I think they do a conventional and a 2 wire version. We've never used the conventional one before. Saves so much time with the sounder bases compared to stand alone.

With the concept panel, you use conventional MCPs and detectors/bases with Fulleon 2 wire sounders. Just flip the dipswitch in the panel over to 2 wire mode and you're good to go!

Trade Member

I think they do a conventional and a 2 wire version. We've never used the conventional one before. Saves so much time with the sounder bases compared to stand alone.

With the concept panel, you use conventional MCPs and detectors/bases with Fulleon 2 wire sounders. Just flip the dipswitch in the panel over to 2 wire mode and you're good to go!

looking at the Fulleon sounders it seems they will work with most panels, you just need a module.

The addition of a small module, connected between the panel’s detection and alarm zones, allows the 2 - Wire Symphoni and Squashni to operate with unmodified conventional detectors and call points.

Archived