Security Installer Community

Gamma 7

andy1979

I am pleased to have so many questions and requests and shall address all. Thank you for trying to assume my replies, but as before this alarm is not a cheap system, and far from tat. I shall me in the office tomorrow and shall post the list of EN approvals the system has. The approvals we have can all be confirmed and traced back to the correct test house. Many of you on here will know a lot more about alarm systems than myself, and I do not claim to know everything, however I know quality workmanship and quality material. The alarms and accessories are finished to a very high standard and for a wireless system with no aerials they have an amazing range. If range were to be an issue, not that it ever has to date, we stock signal boosters. The main control panel has 3 points of tamper protection, each sensor has tamper protection, as well as fault reporting back to the host panel, the solar powered external

siren also has tamper protection.

We are also just working on a new vibration contact for the system, but are waiting for test results and approvals before it is released

As mentioned, tomorrow I shall post a list of current EN approvals.

Oh just one more reply to a comment - many installers will stick to alarms they know and trust, this I totally understand, however from our point of view trying to get an installer to take on a system they know nothing about is very hard, as at the end of the day it is their reputation and name on the line. I myself stick to certain brands of products I buy, so this I understand.

I shall do my best to prove the product we sell and support. Also the lack of reviews I put down to the following - how many of you actually take the time to type and state how good a product is, most people and I mean not just installers but end users, will only type a review when they have an issue or problem they want help with. With any customer of ours they can ask and we will reply, we sell a premium product, and provide a premium service with it.

I/we do not intend to step on anyone's toes or upset anyone, but we know we have great feedback from customers and recommendations and repeat custom on a product that is not cheap.

As above IF it complies.

It's more expensive than the powermax and castle enforcer . Which both come it's external siren as standard.

Not sure at the moment still looks like a (not so) cheap kit from china ( and not th good type)

We know we will never convert all installers as you will stick to what you know, at the end of the day we set the complete system up in advance, test all features then box it up and deliver it to the buyer on a next working day delivery, meaning the buyer just has to secure the sensors in the required locations and power it on. Most installations will take a client around 1-2 hours from scratch, and therefore means as an installer you cannot charge a great deal for the installation. Therefore a system that is quick to install is not good news for some. Anyhow I have a bottle of beer with my name on it. I will post the list tomorrow of EN approvals. Anyone interested give us a call or drop us an email and we will be more than happy to help, however I have already stated they are not made in China, but many top quality products come from china.....nearly all TV, DVD, IPhone, IPad, cars, quite possibly the sofa you are sat on, the Device you are reading this post from, the lights in your room, the list could go on. And yes lots of total rubbish as well, but the Gamma7 does not. Come on guys I've made this clear...each product is boxed and bar coded with a stamp where they are made, each panel has a serial number linked to the box it is in. They are a quality device, that works well, and so far no complaints.

How does your comms work on this with the Sim card then? Can I just pop in an 02 prepaid card and let it work away?

You`re defending too much.

Post the approvals and let us decide.

After all we have given you all the time and space to reply.

Stop being so bloody rude. Honestly.