Security Installer Community

Standing Order Info

bm_99

I was but now I dont need too, third party is fine but they hang on to the cash too long for my liking

I looked into it and it reminded me of the Paypal setup, outside of the normal rules so if they go tits up your fecked.

We just take everything in advance, if they don't want to then fine they can use someone else.

I think it makes more sense for the domestic setup like ADT etc.

DD cant be cancelled by the customer,

Surely this is not true, i've cancelled DDs in the past for one reason or another, never had a problem.

It does start a dialogue that then gets any problems sorted out though.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Surely this is not true, i've cancelled DDs in the past for one reason or another, never had a problem.

It does start a dialogue that then gets any problems sorted out though.

Standing orders can be stopped but dd needs the permision of the collector, the collector can also change the amount collected

Standing orders can be stopped but dd needs the permision of the collector, the collector can also change the amount collected

I'm sure that is not the case, yes you can change the amount but anyone can cancel a DD. I had to do it last week when we changed our fleet policy and our old insurer didn't reply to our emails.

I couldn't cancel my DD agreement with orange I had to threaten to close my B account, Orange had continued to take my money after I had cancelled in writing it was a real nightmare but this was nearly 20 years ago. I assumed it hadn't changed as the bank wanted my first born child, both my houses, and my villa in Portugal as collateral

I couldn't cancel my DD agreement with orange I had to threaten to close my B account, Orange had continued to take my money after I had cancelled in writing it was a real nightmare but this was nearly 20 years ago. I assumed it hadn't changed as the bank wanted my first born child, both my houses, and my villa in Portugal as collateral

well back then I was 6 and didn't care about DD lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived