Security Installer Community

Which Panel To Use

Well I finally went self employed.

I have been looking around at which panels to use.

At the last company I worked for use Galaxy for commercial and eurosec's for domestic wired.

For wireless they used the cheep gartec with the wireless mod.

I'm looking for a panel with the most options, wired and or wireless including wireless SAB option

Any recommendations?

Also price will be a factor.

Thankyou in advance.

your market will have an impact on the product you offer, I would say Galaxy. It may have been more prudent to carry out this research prior to going se.

Good luck though.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

• 4 weeks later...

Its a hard one each has their own opinion.

We use the castle euro mini for bells only. HKC 1070 and quantum for g2 jobs, and dimensions on G3.

Will go over to hkc when i get a G3 panel from them.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

• 1 month later...

Castle euro mini or Scantronic 9651 for small installs, Castle euro 46/76 for larger installs. Not sure about a totally wireless panel yet though, got an install coming up which will require one and dunno what to go for??? How you getting on self employed camullins? I've been on my own for about 9 months now and its been a bit up and down so far!!

From my experience i would use the Scantronic 9651/9751 for domestics and Texecom Premier for high end domestics and commercial. I think the scantronics are good value for money for a decent bit of kit. The Premier are more expensive but are extremly versatile in what they can do, they have like 100 different output options.

For wireless I have used the Ion 30 before that was ok and had a wireless bell box and keypads. Wasn't a bad bit of kit either. The texecom rep said they are working on a bellbox for the ricochet which hopefully should be avaliable soon.

Archived