Security Installer Community

Karizma Plus Keypad

robstockley

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

This thread has proven to be very popular for us,

I must of received at least 60 phone calls regarding purchasing keypads for the Karizma,

This thread seems to be very with google search, The power of the internet, who would of thought it.

Just had another call yesterday from a guy in Solihull, We've just supplied him with one

I wish I had an endless supply, they seem to be in high demand still.

We still pull about £55 - £60 for them, Even if they are covered in paint. I have sold quite a few bare PCB and buttons for £50 delivered,

There doesnt seem much call for the Ultimate keypads, They are building up slowly but nobody seems to have a need.

I agree, We always encourage a new up to date system where possible

However I have seen the Ultimate panel in a rather a lot of domestic installations over the last 15 years

In many cases, as the panel is iD technology & when it goes belly up, the domestic customer cant always afford it

This has been known on a fare few occasions where customers have moved into a property with an Ultimate or Karizma

They dont understand that the whole system requires a full rewire and starting from scratch.

Providing them with a used keypad is only prolonging the inevitable, but when it happens they will have been pre-warned of the costs

Archived