Security Installer Community

Speed Govenor

james.wilson

Easily done by adjusting the throttle arm, for a quick fix.

What van is it? Have a look on ebay for the leads to a laptop and you can do most things to the ecu yourself.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

lol, im going to do all the vans yes.

The reason for 60 is that the economy difference on the new bippa between 60 and 70 is massive,

However once we swapped the van onto a different engineer the econonmy went from 41mpg to over 60.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Be prepared for it to take much longer for your engineers to get to jobs. I had a hire van for a week that was limited to 60. Couldn't over take anything. Had to sit in the slow lane on motorway ways behind trucks and bloody caravans and panama wearing old gents with boxes of tissues on the parcel shelve. You just can't risk over taking. If they speed up you reach 60 on a single carage way your done.

Be prepared for it to take much longer for your engineers to get to jobs. I had a hire van for a week that was limited to 60. Couldn't over take anything. Had to sit in the slow lane on motorway ways behind trucks and bloody caravans and panama wearing old gents with boxes of tissues on the parcel shelve. You just can't risk over taking. If they speed up you reach 60 on a single carage way your done.

Very valid and significant points. Net result - no cost saving and a group of unhappy engineers.

I think thats what they call a bit of an own goal.

Archived