Security Installer Community

Famous Pub

RichL

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

No prizes, but who knows what this pub was once better know as?

having never been to bristol I'd assume engineers arms or something with a piccy of brunnel on the sign.....

however using google I'll have a pound on

cock-o%27-the-north.jpg

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Are you on the Thunderbird already?

No its not that.

On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

That's not the answer Im looking for.

Haven't you got a kitchen to be fitting anyway?

im guessing C o c k O' the north ;)

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Haven't you got a kitchen to be fitting anyway?

think norm's watching his "young ones" DVD boxset?

The one where they film in a Bristol pub then 20yrs later some **** the north askes about it in a alarm forum?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Close enough then, it was the kebab and calculator.

That passed half an hour anyway.

Archived