Security Installer Community

Sound Bomb

sjsturner

do you? why?

Sound may be loud but not piercing enough. If I want something loud I've used the GE AS395. They're only rated at 112dB but way louder than anything else I've ever experienced including Master Blaster. (Who the hell works out the dB rating? Texecom bells have a better rating but no-where near as loud!)

Also with Master Blaster too much to go wrong ..... ac fail, physical obstruction, mechanical defect. ..... and they're not self activating and not tampered.

QED ..... I Don't like them.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

i can see that.

however certain people are more sensitive to different fequencies. That is why most bells swoop to hit a sensitive bit at some point.

pressure is pressure, its like having a 14kw 1000nm IR lamp vs a 10w 500nm lamp.... we would all think the 10w was brighter.

master blaster's are loud and louder to the average age perp than your GE unit. Just not to you ;)

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

i can see that.

however certain people are more sensitive to different fequencies. That is why most bells swoop to hit a sensitive bit at some point.

pressure is pressure, its like having a 14kw 1000nm IR lamp vs a 10w 500nm lamp.... we would all think the 10w was brighter.

master blaster's are loud and louder to the average age perp than your GE unit. Just not to you ;)

I've not always been old you know ... and when I was younger I still found the GE sounders (Aritech as was) much better; The swoop sound covers a far greater frequency range than the Master Blaster which is stuck on just one frequency.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

I've not always been old you know ... and when I was younger I still found the GE sounders (Aritech as was) much better; The swoop sound covers a far greater frequency range than the Master Blaster which is stuck on just one frequency.

id agree with that

arf, thats the reverb gain, lie fitting speakers in a corner. In my youth when i had subs (well still have 1) in the car i used to face them into the corner (fitted to the correct size and baffled enclosure) for a 6db gain

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived