Security Installer Community

Mobile Phone

Adi

yes i must admit batt life is poor but then i have 3 email accounts on push, weather and share info syncing every 30 mins, linked in and i do about 3 hours of calls a day. I need to charge it in the car nd every nightfor it to last the day or disable syncing

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

in all fairness people moan about the batt life but they do not appreciate the processing they do in the backround. I have a Sony jobby, bought mainly for the camera and good battery life. Works SIm and i have never bothered getting data enabled on it.

Bought two sims for Mrs and daughter, 600 mins, u/l texts, 3gig data for £7.50 each per month 12 m contract. T-Mob, Shitty network but also roams to orange and works well for their useage.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

The batt life on mine I concider is prety good, in truth better than the n95's i had.

I have a slot on charger cradle in the van, use that on the motor bikes to.

Given I don't turn off the BT and WiFi and I use it a lot for email/browsing most days, it performs well.

1st handset was a Panasonic 'satchel', 8 hour charge 8 minute talk time lol! Back then had a Filofax and calculator.

Then got a psion XP, and so on then smart phones appeared I bought and still have one if the 1st using Palm software.

Used to be batt life and talk time was high on the needs list, why imho the Nokia 3310 was so popular, a solid if basic phone. We tend to ask a lot more from a 'phone' now.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Always have a spare batt. Ever been on site cannot get to motor to charge.

Need to make a call, clients dont need to hear you calling anyone for any reason so their phones are out.

Then agian two phones helps too :D

Archived