Security Installer Community

Sleeping Viper Glxs

looops

Why give up?

The least we can do is "Drum into" the unknowing the correct info.

We all had to learn at some stage.

there have been two posts explaining how to do it and a fecking diagram.................and still talk of a relay.

:lol: i'm only joking anyway.

Have to agree with "Norm" here.

We are here to assist, not take the pee.

be careful you don't fall of your horse, its a big drop :rolleyes:

You will find if you look back i was the first to post the answer, rather then the usual waffle. So i have no problem helping.

I was joking, if i say i was, i was. I don't need a running commentary on my posts, dragging the thread out even more..

none intended

No need to fall off anything.

Read back, all "we" did was get enough info to help the OP.

Nothing more . Nothing less.

Your ego is hurt for no reason,

If your vipers are cabled from the panel, a simple press to break push button, interupting the supply to them can be used to reset them when required.

Using the panel they will only reset when you arm the system, pia if you don't arm it and one or more is flashing.

You have run 8 cores, and have a 48 zone panel, yet you have 3 vipers on one zone, 2 on another, am i getting a wrong picture here?

using the push button to break supply and so reset, forget the linking, you can have 3 vipers on one cable all on separate zones

Advantage of that is you will know from the keypad which has alarmed, if system auto re-arms it won't disconnect more than one viper.

Now all you have to do is program an output to pulse off when arming, feeding say the positive to vipers from it. i don't know the max output current available so you may need to feed that output to a suitably supressed relay, relay breaks supply to vipers for short pulse on commencing setting, extinguishing the LEDs automatically

Allow 30 seconds exit time for detection to 'settle' before setting, individual vipers configured to auto reset not latch

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived