Security Installer Community

Sleeping Viper Glxs

looops

Two of my six Viper GLXs seem to go to sleep. Am I missing something with the DIP switches?

Oh, anyone know an easy way to use the set function - my Premier 48 doesn't have a +ve output I can use to set and hide the annoying flashing LEDs on the Vipers above.

Thx.

Paul.

If powered up for the first time, they wont flash until triggered, then will keep flashing. You could have detector reset set up on an OP, so it cycles them every time its set (will have to wait circa ten seconds for them to settle mind).

There's lots of different versions about. Usually the set positive is used to clear the LED down on setting............. Do you have any spare cores to the viper to wire into the set +

I've run 8 core just in case :D I've wired Set for all vipers but theres no +12v OP on the Premier 48. Will need to lash together a relay or similar.

they are a pro device. Not a diy one. But im assuming its a diy install?

ie they are not a complex device if you see what i mean.

if you have disabled the led, they will be silent then if you tap them the led will stay out for a dely after the alarm then start flashing.

If you do use the set output as you say then you wont see them as they will reset. Do you have 1 per zone?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived