Security Installer Community

Galaxy 2-12

james.wilson

We put one up last week - same as a G2-20 but cheaper - £xx for a panel, keyprox and 2 tags. It will now be our panel of choice for small domestics 2X or 2. I've looked at Castle and Texe over the last year but they have all disappointed for one reason or another and I have come full circle back to Galaxy.

The only thing which hacks me off about Galaxy is that I can buy a Grade 3 Castle Euro 46 with prox keypad for the same price as the G2-12 kit!!!!!

The Galaxy ss a pain for end users but the thing is I can talk them round resetting a power fault in 1 min flat but not convinced I could do that with any other panel! Familiarity is very important from a support view.

We put one up last week - same as a G2-20 but cheaper - £xx for a panel, keyprox and 2 tags. It will now be our panel of choice for small domestics 2X or 2. I've looked at Castle and Texe over the last year but they have all disappointed for one reason or another and I have come full circle back to Galaxy.

The only thing which hacks me off about Galaxy is that I can buy a Grade 3 Castle Euro 46 with prox keypad for the same price as the G2-12 kit!!!!!

The Galaxy ss a pain for end users but the thing is I can talk them round resetting a power fault in 1 min flat but not convinced I could do that with any other panel! Familiarity is very important from a support view.

This isn't a public area is it?

• 1 month later...

Anyone a user manual for this, or near it, i have a 2-44 one, but thought it would look better if i gave client the right one.

Honeywell site doesnt have it

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived